This dinner salad is basically summer on a plate. It’s full of light and fresh goodness and hits all the best flavors and sensations of the season: sweet, bright, tangy, acidic, ripe, and GRILLED! Plus, I throw in a bonus perfect simple honey balsamic vinaigrette! Here you go.
WHAT YOU NEED
* 1 bag butter lettuce
* 1/2 an English cucumber, cut into chunks
* handful of sunburst tomatoes (the little golden cherry-sized ones), quartered
* 1 avocado, cut into chunks
* 1C corn kernels (approximately 2 ears), roasted or grilled
* 1lb chicken, grilled and sliced
* 3 large peaches, grilled and cut into chunks
* 1 ball burrata cheese
* 1T olive oil
* 3T white balsamic vinegar
* 1T honey
WHAT TO DO
Place the lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, and corn in a large salad bowl.
Grill and slice the chicken and peaches.
Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and honey with a pinch of salt and pepper. Add the vinaigrette to the salad bowl and toss well to combine.
To serve, pile a few large scoops of the salad on a plate and top with sliced chicken and peaches. Finish with a big chunk of creamy cold burrata cheese, close your eyes, and enjoy!